Monday, November 10

Pumpkin Carving!

I just love the concentration she puts into things! Check out the messy left hand, while she is not a prissy little girl and can get dirty with the best of them. She really does not like 'stuff' on her hands! lol


Paul and I had a great weekend at the coast, it was the 1st day he has taken off since our Oktoberfest the beginning of October, so yes it was a much needed break! Friday afternoon and evening were really nice, we walked to dinner,I had a thin sweater for a jacket and I was totally comfortable. We woke up to rain on Saturday but since we were really just relaxing and we had a great view of the ocean, we really didn't mind. We did some milling around and even watched some MOVIES! lol Most of you know that Amber is a consultant for 'The Body Shop' (products that I LOVE). She actually became a consultant after having so many parties. She decided since she loved the product and so do I she might as well just go for it! lol I am having a Girls Night Out party here at the house on Wednesday and want everyone to feel welcome to come! If you need to order anything she can have it sent to you no problem and there are some AMAZING specials for Christmas right now. I have a link to her site at the top right corner of my blog or just click HERE to be taken to her site.

The pumpkin carving layout is a free Layered Quick Page from Fei Fei over at Oscraps. A layered quick page is so much more fabulous than a png file cause it is so easy to make it your own! I loved it but wanted the word art to be more relevant to my layout so I totally lifted her idea and made my own!

It is a png file with no background and you are welcome to it if you can find it useful :) Just click on the wordart to go to 4Shared. Can you believe I am actually sharing something FREE! lol If you have any problems just leave me a comment, I really don't know what I am doing with 4shared! :)

Credits on the layout:
Fei Fei: Oscraps - FREE Template 'Some Stuff'
Fei Fei and Taylor Made: kit 'In Retrospect'

Have a Great week and I hope to see you Wednesday night!

8 comments:

Amber Longiotti said...

Her concentration is amazing! Man she is a cutie pie! Love the layout to by the way.

Janie said...

Love the l.o.
Can't make it this week but would love to do a cookie swap, I love to bake!

The Clarks said...

awe, I soooo miss Girls Night Out! Have lots of fun for me!!!!!

Lauren said...

Brooke - this is so cute. I love the autumnal colors. Have fun on the GNO - I wish I could be there to hang out.

Deb M. said...

Awww...she's is so precious, Brooke. She really is concentrating on her pumpkin carving. :o) Love the layout. Thanks for sharing the png file with us.
Wish I could come by for the Girl's Night Out...sounds like a lot of fun.

TFS...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Brooke! I very much appreciate all the websites you have suggested! I cannot wait to go and explore them all! I'm sure I will find some new technique's to practice! Thank you for coming to my blog and sharing with me! ♥Angie

Cheryl said...

Really cool artistic layout!

Anonymous said...

Really nice blog! business model