Monday, January 5

Traditions

This is another layout I made during our New Year's mini Vacation over at my Brother and SIL's place. Gotta Love digi, to be able to scrap while still enjoying all the conversation and fun!

Kaylie got such a kick out of 'helping' Grami decorate. I love how so many ornaments are all clustered right where she wanted them! lol Plus do you see the little half squat she is doing? I guess she was to TALL and needed to get a little closer! ha ha

Credits are:
Sue Cummings - Holiday Tradition word art with snowflake
Sue Cummings - 2008 Christmas photos tag
Julie - Large Tradition word art
Nicole Young - Background paper & frame paper (Note these designs are at 200ppi)
Darcy Baldwin - Font - DJB Jen2

6 comments:

Amber Longiotti said...

I LOVE this layout!! The shadow profile of kaylie's sweet face is awesome!

The Clarks said...

She is so adorable!

Lauren said...

Super cute Brooke. Fabulous choice on the lettering!!!

Deb M. said...

Adorable!! I was wondering when we were going to see more Christmas photos of precious little Kaylie. :o) Love this layout. That polka dot lettering is perfect.

TFS....hugs,

Janie said...

OMG!!!!! Brooke, you are the "Digi Queen", I am bowing to you! I love how you added her face to the paper (?)!!!!

Janie said...

OMG!!!!! Brooke, you are the "Digi Queen", I am bowing to you! I love how you added her face to the paper (?)!!!!