Sunday, February 1

NICE Surprise!!

I always check out The Daily Digi, love the tips and Janet Phillips is just one of those gals you enjoy reading about.

I decided to buy the grab bag for January and MAN OH MAN I am glad I did, what a FABULOUS deal. Now I can hardly wait till the February grab bag is ready!

Much to my great surprise and HONOR as I was looking thru the blog, I came across one of MY layouts! WOO HOO put a huge ole smile on my face :) So I figured I had best get it posted here too :)


Credits are:
Sue Cummings Happy Thoughts
Paislee Press - Date

Everything else from the Daily Digi January Grab Bag.

Flergs - Notepaper - Paint - Background paper
Melissa Bennett - Red Frame - Sweetie tag
Shabby Miss Jen - Leaves - Button - Flower - Tag - Lace
Pineapple Plantation - Stitches
Vera Lim - Acrylic Frame - Music overlay

3 comments:

Deb M. said...

WOW!! That is a beautiful layout, Brooke!! I love it & Kaylie is just too cute!! :o)

TFS...

Beth said...

Gorgeous page Brooke love the vintage look of this kit and of course Kaylie just makes it pop congrats on your page being up on the site.

Lauren said...

This is so beautiful. I love this layout Brooke!