Monday, March 26

Hunters??


This is a layout from a few days ago, it makes me think of hunting because of Justin's Camouflage hat and Kaylie in her little red hat. The top photo of the smaller ones is my Dad with Justin and Kaylie, so that is 3 generations right there! Besides her Daddy being a hunter, her Mommy is too so she so totally has hunting in her future. Me on the other hand, not so much...ewww! Sorry I am not so good with the whole thing! Funny since I have grown up with it my whole life.
I love how Kaylie looks sort of 'stunned' when I get the camera going, she is getting used to it but she still gives me a 'Gramma what in the world is stuck on your face' look every now and then. :)
Credits: Chipboard Calendar and Circle template: Misty Cato
Paper, Ribbon and Flower: Sara Marie's Kit Admiration free from the Rak Scraps Newsletter
Font: CK Good Day

1 comment:

laura D said...

Cute page, is it a "Digi"?? I am going to find the time to really give it a try
laura P