Wednesday, April 4

Party Time, round one


So April is a busy month in our family. My Mother in Law's Birthday - Easter - Son's Birthday - Grandmother's 95th Birthday and Son - in - Law's Birthday! WHEW

Here we are starting the Month with a Party at the house to Celebrate my MIL's Birthday. You have all heard horror stories or even lived horror stories with MIL's..... well mine is wonderful. I could not have been luckier over the years with anyone else. We had family and a few of her friends over, just a bunch of fun.

I have to share this great recipe with you my Daughter makes it all the time for parties. So so so easy and YUMMMM

Artichoke Dip
1 Block Cream Cheese
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tbsp crushed garlic
1 large can artichoke hearts (drained)

Cook uncovered at 350 degrees for 15-30 minutes
Toss it all in a food processor or use a hand mixer, totally easy :) Don't ya just love great recipes that are super simple but make you look like you are a fantastic cook! I know I sure do l
ol

No comments: