Tuesday, September 23

Our Anniversary 31 Great Years!!

Dinner at Callahan's is sort of a tradition here in the Valley. One of those places you can go in a formal or in shorts and be fine, how that works I don't know, I just know it works. This was our 1st time back after they re-opened, It burned completely down last year and it took some time to re-build. Mostly I think the time was taken up by getting permits but in the long run they have done a great job. Very similar to the old lodge but yet quite different.
I had to laugh at our picture, we sort of have a deer in the headlights look! I ran totally rad action Yin/Yang on this to darken the background. I love those actions and the fact that Doug has tutorials on his website on how to use them!
One little bit of Mushy, I have to say I LOVE this man :)

Ken Hart sang wonderfully, soft and nice background.

Not to loud but loud enough that you could understand the words.

He sang a song to us about doing all over again and still

choosing each other.

I actually got a little choked up

Had to take a picture of the sign, just makes me smile to see it all bright again!


Tomorrow, Kaylie's new 'Hiding' skills! lol

6 comments:

Deb M. said...

Happy Anniversary Brooke & Paul. I wish you many, many more years of happiness together. Callahan's looks like a neat place. Love the photo of you, too...such a cute couple. :o) I'm going to have to check those actions...you have used some cool ones lately.

TFS...hugs,

Beth said...

Okay are you going to take me to this cool looking place when and if I ever get out there, love the new do ;-) Great pictures and I am so glad you and Paul had such a wonderful anniversary GF

Lauren said...

Happy, happy, happy anniversary! Looks like a wonderful resort.

AMBER LONGIOTTI: said...

You guys are so cute together! It makes me so happy to see and proves there is hope for the life-long, happily married couples!!

The Clarks said...

How fun ~ you guys look great!

laura P said...

Oh you crazy kids , Happy Anniversary !!! Is this one more thing you and I have in common?? My wedding ann is Sept 23, 19 years .....