Monday, September 29

Sweet Sweet Friend

I love this photo of Valerie that Laura took at Route 5 last year. It shows a little bit of the twinkle and spark she had. We spent one evening setting out on my deck way past dark sipping 'Mikes' and solving the worlds problems. She will be missed by so many people.
We are all saddened today by the loss of a dear friend. Valerie suffered a major seizure yesterday, she taken to Providence and put on life support, she was taken off life support this afternoon. Such a shock, I just can't believe it. Prayers for Lindsay and the family.

6 comments:

The Clarks said...

I don't think I ever got to meet her but if she was your friend then I would imagine she was a lot of fun. I am so sorry to hear the sad news.

Audrey said...

Oh Brooke, that photo of Valerie just brought tears to my eyes all over again. That was exactly her - that spark, that smile.

My thoughts are with her daughter. If you hear of anything our little community can do to help Lindsay, please let me know.

Lauren said...

Oh my! I'm so sorry Brooke. This is such a tragedy. My thoughts are with you.

Deb M. said...

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend, Brooke. What a tragedy!
Keeping you all in my thoughts & prayers.

Blessings...
Deb

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you too. I am so sorry Brooke - will be praying for all of you.

Lori1brat said...

I am so saddened to hear about the loss of Valerie. The picture you put on your Blog captured her spirit and enthusiasm. She will be missed by so many. My prayers are with Lindsay, family and friends who will mourn her loss.