Thursday, September 25

Where is Kaylie??

I know it is hard to see her here you have to look really hard because she is hiding so well! lol You know metal tomato cages are great camouflage! hee heeYou need to really search again to find her in this photo because she is really hidden well.
This just totally cracks me up. :)
The 'Hiding' game started when Justin, Kaylie and I were playing chase and hiding from each other. I said something about going and hiding, she thought it was hilarious when Justin would come search for her. Now it is Hide-Hide-Hide all the time, but I think we just might need to work on her choice of hiding places!

6 comments:

Amber Longiotti said...

OMG!! I am in here laughing out loud by myself! She is so cute! This was about as good of a hiding place as at the coast but her head in the tomato cage is hilarious!

Deb M. said...

OMGosh!! She is so precious. I love her covered face...that is really hiding. Thanks for sharing the pix...I love seeing Kaylie and all her antics. :o)

Lauren said...

These are just AWESOME. She is a hot ticket!

Anonymous said...

that is just precious - SO sweet - love those photos!

The Clarks said...

That is so adorable. I love the one in the tomato cage!!!

laura D said...

That funny little girl, must take after her Granny......