Saturday, January 24

Don't Miss Out On THIS!

***Edited***
So this was a one time coupon! oops I had no idea they did that, here I was trying to Advertise for them :( I had my book all ready to order and put my code in only to get THIS COUPON HAS ALREADY BEEN USED! Crapola, I did email them but I have not heard anything back. Totally bummed cause now it will be $30. I am checking into doing a ArtsCow book, they offer your 1st one for only $6.99 and I have read from other scrappers that their books are good too. I will post what I find out. - Brooke


Oh you do not want to miss this, especially if you are like me and still have NEVER done a hardback book. I want to and I am GOING to this time cause I can try it for FREE!! Oh ya baby

It says:
Get Started Today at www.ck.shutterfly.com/inspire
To enjoy your special offer:
Sign up for your free Shutterfly account (or sign in if you're already a member)
Upload your photos
Create an 8x8 photo book
Enter promotion code CK47-9FHU-ZNG2-0R777N at checkout to redeem your FREE* photo book offer. Offer expires February 28, 2009

Fine print:
*Offer expires February 28, 2009. Free 8x8 photo book includes initial set of 20 pages. Offer good on all Shutterfly 8x8 photo books with photo cover. All incremental pages will be charged on a per page rate. Premium licensed photo books (including Martha Stewart Photo Books & Adventure Photo Books), as well as leather and padded photo books are not included in this offer. Taxes, shipping and handling charges will apply.

3 comments:

The Clarks said...

That is wonderful! I will have to take advantage of this!

Amber Longiotti said...

Whoa cool! I'll have to work on something for an album this weekend!

laura D said...

Ohhhh I am all over this too