Tuesday, March 17

Project 365 Week 7 (ya, I am still playing catch-up) lol

I had a nice quiet weekend where I thought since I was sick I would get a lot of scrapping time in. WELLLLLL I slept away most of my scrapping time! lol I only managed to get this double page layout completed. Man this cold hit me like a ton of bricks and I was totally POOPED OUT!
This kit is by Crystal Wilkerson of 2 Peas in a bucket and look what a fun kit it is!
Kayla Lamoreaux of DigiScrapping 101 used this kit in a great tutorial, she is amazing at sharing tutorials and they are all FREE!!!!
I decided to step down from Teri Mayo's CT, she is a sweet heart and totally understood where I was coming from. I just could not keep up with all the kits she is creating and still have time for scrapping with other kits. So while it was fun and a huge boost to my ego to be chosen, it was a LOT more time consuming than I realized it would be. I started on her CT when things were slower at work too and I was still working from home. Now we are in Full swing and I have very little time to myself, but that is ok cause it means we are busy at work! WHEW lol
Credits are:
Crystal Wilkerson - March P365 kit
Kayla Lamoreaux - Date labels
Sue Cummings - Nature wordart
Fei Fei's stuff - Paint

5 comments:

Beth said...

Hey GF sorry to hear you've been under the weather hope you are feeling better love the picture of Kaylie with the bucket on her head and man those ribs look some kind of good great pages as always.

AMBER LONGIOTTI: said...

Cute layouts and photos of Kaylie! I love the little smirk!

crzymom said...

I love these pages! The kit is awesome with your photos. So sorry you're sick. Take care of yourself so that you get over "quickly". It is a bugger of a virus and stubborn in leaving. Kaylie is a cutie pie.

The Clarks said...

I love the layout! How fun!

Lauren said...

Very cute - all the little add-ons and the photos are adorable!