Friday, February 27

Play Play Play

Amber and I are trying to finish enough layouts for another Artscow book cause her coupon expires Wednesday! YIKES I have a TON of layouts of Kaylie but they are scattered thru the year with some holes mixed in. So we need to fill in those holes and make 2 books for 2008! I just hope we can finish enough to do at least one 1/2 of the year.

Yes I used another TaylorMade template, I LOVE her style. She is having a CT call and I am thinking about trying for a spot(but I bet she will have a gazillion gals trying out). I like that she does not demand posting on boards cause I am not great at doing that. I love Digiscrapping 101 and that is about the only place I spend any time. I am enjoying being on Teri's CT, she is also one who is not demanding. I think they are both busy gals and understand most of us are busy with life too!

This is a layout from March of 2008, Kaylie had put a bunch of toys in a box and was happily playing with them. It is so much fun to just sit back and watch her play. Her latest thing is getting different outfits out and deciding what to wear! oh heaven help us :) I have to get a few photos of that one next.
Credits are:
TaylorMade - Template
TaylorMade - cutie pie word art
Tracy Ann - Verse Background paper
Sande Krieger - Paint Line
Play font - Base 02

4 comments:

Amber Longiotti said...

I love this layout, super cute and simple!

laura D said...

hey, you are so good....

Deb M. said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the simplicity!! Good luck on the CT call. :-)

TFS...

Lauren said...

This is super cute! I love all the empty space and the ghosted cutie pie lettering. Fabulous job Brooke!