Friday, March 27

Kaylie's Tree summer of 2008

I was so happy to find this photo. :) I planned on taking a photo of Kaylie each year with her tree but last year something always seemed to get in the way and I thought I had missed the opportunity. I totally forgot I snapped this quick one, (granted not the best photo) but it sure made me smile. If you look REALLY HARD you can see her tree, it is a Mimosa or Silk Tree. Paul chose it for her cause it blooms in July around her birthday and it will be a big beautiful tree someday. Everything by TaylorMade

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Great photo! I love the rustic kit too.

Anonymous said...

Love the layout - and I love the tree tradition. So cool.

The Clarks said...

How cool. That is such a fun idea!

Deb M. said...

Love the layout, Beth!! Kaylie's tree is coming along very well. What a precious memory! Can't wait to see how much it has grown this year. :-)

TFS....

Unknown said...

Wonderful layout! I love the memories that you're making with Kaylie.